In some cases, it really pays off to list your Port Aransas condo for sale during the winter months.
People who look for new homes during the winter, particularly in a great spot like North Padre Island or Port Aransas, may be a bit more serious about buying than those who come “kick the tires” during spring and summer.
Selling Your Port Aransas Condo During Winter
Sure, lots of homebuyers go into hibernation during the winter. Your condo may drum up less interest during December, January, February, and March than it would during warmer months… but the interest that it does generate may be from more qualified buyers.
It’s not necessarily the number of people who come through your condo that matters; it’s the number of qualified buyers who are ready to make a purchase that matters.
If you’re thinking about selling your condo, grab a free local market report. We’ll tell you about Port Aransas home values and North Padre Island home values so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
We’ll even be happy to perform a free comparative market analysis to show you how much you could get if you put your condo on the market today. Your CMA will include:
- Similar properties that have sold and closed within the past 6 months
- Similar properties that are on the market right now
- Similar properties that are in a “pending” status (they’ve sold, but they haven’t closed yet)
- Similar properties that have expired (they didn’t sell during their listing period)
- A detailed report on your condo and how much it’s worth based on today’s market
Let Us Help You Sell Your Port Aransas Condo
We can help you sell your Port Aransas condo quickly and at the right price. Call us at 361-563-7788 today to learn how we’ll market your condo and get it in front of all the right buyers — even during the winter.