When you’re home-shopping with your Port Aransas Realtor®, whether you’re looking at Port Royal condos or houses for sale in El Pescador, you’re most likely going to view several (or at least a few) before you find one that’s just right for your needs.
But how are you supposed to keep track of the homes you see and which ones are your favorites? It can get really confusing, really quickly—unless you follow these tips.
How to Rate the Homes You See When You’re House-Hunting With Your Port A Realtor
Bring a printout for each home you’re going to view while you’re out and about with your Port A Realtor. When you arrive at each home, start scrawling notes on the appropriate printout. Write down:
- What strikes you as you approach the house?
- Are there unusual features?
- How do you feel inside the house?
- What’s near the home (like parks, a tire manufacturing plant, or a beautiful waterway)?
- Is the home surrounded by larger, nicer homes or smaller, run-down homes?
Before you leave, rate each house on a scale of 1 to 10 and circle your rating. That way, you can file the printouts in order when you get home—it’ll help you prioritize which homes to see again and which to send to the recycle bin.
Are You Buying a Home in Port Aransas?
If you’re looking for a home in the beautiful city of Port Aransas, we’d love to help you.
Call us at 361-563-7788 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching right away.
While you’re here, check out our:
You can also check out:
- Port Aransas homes for sale
- Port Aransas condos for sale
- Port Aransas lots for sale
- North Padre Island homes for sale
- North Padre Island condos for sale
- North Padre Island lots for sale
- Port Royal Condos
- Mayan Princess Condos
- Sandpiper Condos
- La Mirage Condos
- Sandcastle Condos
- Island Moorings Condos
- Aransas Princess Condos
- Coral Cay Condos
- Island Retreat Condos
- Clines Landing Condos