Staying safe on Halloween is what makes it so much fun – so we’ve put together a quick list of basic Halloween safety tips for Port Aransas Families.
Halloween Safety Tips for Port Aransas Families
- Plan your trick-or-treating route ahead of time, especially if you’re going to be in an unfamiliar area or if kids are flying solo while you stay behind to hand out candy.
- Make sure your kids’ costumes are bright and reflective, and if they didn’t come that way, add reflective tape.
- Put your kids in comfortable shoes. (Okay, this one’s just to save you from carrying the kids on the return trip… we learned this one the hard way.)
- Skip masks and opt for face makeup instead; masks can hinder your child’s ability to see and breathe.
- Opt for flexible accessories (like swords and magic wands).
- Stick to well-lit areas, and don’t knock on doors where the porch light isn’t on.
Are You Buying a Home in Port Aransas or on North Padre Island?
Call us at 361-563-7788 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching right away.
While you’re here, check out our:
In the meantime, check out these great subdivisions in Port Aransas: